Hello everyone. Hope all is well at your end. Well! Something new happened to me today. What started as a result of lockdown has landed me with a nomination for the Liebster Award by SnowHearT. And it could not have been more humbling experience for me. I thank SnowHearT with all my heart for this sweet gesture of hers.
SnowHeart is a fabulous blogger and with her words I completely resonated with from day one. she writes from her heart and the little stories and the poems carry a humane touch which are my personal favorites. Keep blogging SnowHearT. I’m so glad I found you this early in my journey with blogging.
Please do visit her blog at https://snowheart0529.wordpress.com/.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked by SnowHearT and my answers to them:
- Who is your favorite blogger (writer, poet, and etc. ) here in WordPress? Why?
I’m fairly new here and I don’t have any favorite blogger per se. But having said that, I like many of them for their uniqueness, who I’m going to nominate here.
- What is blogging for you?
It’s a medium for me express my inner self. Mostly i get bogged down in real life with the dos and don’ts of the society and here I feel more liberated.
- How can you cope up from your boredom?
Well, these days I’m keeping myself engaged with books, write ups, watching movies and all. Otherwise it’s travelling, hanging out with friends.
- Who do you inspire to blog?
Haha. I doubt I have inspired anyone yet. But, I hope that I inspire others to blog someday as it’s a great platform to do something productive or stay connected and spread some noble ideas.
- What is your favorite topics in writings?
Mostly observational write ups with a humane touch to it. I would love to try my hand at satire someday though.
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? and How you surpass it?
To be honest my memory fails me with such things. Guess, I always carry a realistic attitude towards life and that helped me surpass them. “Life goes on”. If you can remember this, everything makes more sense.
- If you are giving a chance to travel in different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
Ohh! I would love to visit Italy and Japan. Italy because, i always find their culture a bit similar to India and I would love to try some authentic food their and meet up some new people. Japan, because its people with their culture and their scenic landscapes has always been magical for me.
- What is your daily routine?
For now it’s completely unhealthy and I should not disclose it. It can be a health risk for others.
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
Haha! That’s easy to answer. I am not active over social media. Yeah, if Whatsapp counts, then Whatsapp.
- Do you have a mannerism? if yes what it is?
I have a tendency to copy others’ mannerisms. So, it keeps evolving over time.
- What are your three wishes?
More Tolerance among people
Live and let live
Questions for Nominees :
Well, these are meant to give me some directions… So, they are pretty basic.
- Which is your favorite city?
- If you get to know that you are going to die tomorrow, what would be your last conscious act?
- Where do you live?
- Favorite food?
- Where did you travel last?
- How would you define love?
- What is essence of life for you?
- If someone cheats on you, will you accept him/her back within your present framework of reason?
- Beach or mountains?
- Road trip in bike or Car?
- If you answered the above ten already, you are kind souls. thank you.
My Nominees :
- Harman Kaur
- Bharath Upendra
- Sakshi Singh
- Abhishek Pathania
- Sapna Arora
- Ava Tripathy
- Ishaan Sharma
Have a great day everyone!!! Cheers.